Spanish Language Courses and Programs in Vina del Mar, Chile
Spanish School in Viña del Mar, Chile
To sharpen your Spanish skills individually on the level you started studying or took it up again, there are 12 levels available. In one of those 12 you will be placed, in order to advance your qualifications in the best possible way. Additionally, it will be neither too challenging nor too easy following the classes. Indeed you will feel comfortable and motivated to extend your knowledge. Start any Monday, which suits you best – all year round.
- Start every Monday
- All Spanish Level
- Academic Credit
- Volunteer Programs
- Multi City: YES! Combine: Buenos Aires, Santiago, Mendoza, Viña del Mar, Lima and Cusco
- Internship in Chile: Get internation profesional experience
- Medical Shadowing: meets the real system in the health world in Chile.
Spanish Courses in Chile
Mini Group: 8 students Max, 20 hours per week, all levels
Private Lesson: one to one, you can choose 10 or 20 hours per week, focused on your own interest
Group Plus Private: Take 20 hours of group lessons and to your program from 4 to 10 hours of private lessons.
Most universities appreciate when having taken classes abroad, with a final exam which shows your results. After 4 weeks of classes you can ask for a certification. That way you also earn credits and also advantages for your university or entering at one.
Volunteer in Viña del Mar, Chile
You like supporting homeless people by building houses? , organizing activities for children? , developing art workshops? , helping to serve at soup kitchens? Can you imagine yourself giving support like that? If yes, you are welcomed to choose one of the ahead presented possibilities. You can make your choose before you arrival. In order to assist the local community this chance is free of cost.
Internship Immersion Program
If you want to gain work experience while being immersed in Latin America, we are happy to help you find an unpaid internship after you complete an Immersion Program at one of our schools.
We work with public and private companies, NGOs and governmental organizations.
Possible areas of work include:
- Business: Marketing, Sales, Accounting, Customer service, Exportation, International business
- Health: Customer service, Nursing, Emergency (different specialties)
- Tourism: Customer service, Tour guiding, Travel agencies, Hotels & Restaurants
Medical Shadowing in Chile
Especially for health care professionals and students working with Spanish speaking populations we offer a customized medical program combining Spanish Immersion group classes with medical-specific courses and clinic shadowing.
Clinical Shadowing detail
- Students will be placed in a local clinic or hospital
- Students can observe professionals interacting with patients in Spanish and observe the similarities and differences between customs here and in their home countries
- 2 sessions per week, from 1.5 to 4 hours depending on the location
- Student must dress appropriately and respect all the internal rules of the institution in which they are placed