Spanish Immersion program
Spanish Classes – 20 - 30 hours per week, small classes 2-8 students, with a native Spanish speaker, only Spanish is spoken in class, but the professors know English, private classes are available instead of or in addition to group classes.
After school – tango and salsa lessons, city tours, social cultural activities, and weekend excursions, internship opportunities.
Housing in Latin America
• live and dine with a local family and get truly immersed!
• live with other students in a shared apartment or student residence.
Latin Immersion receives Excellence Award
We are very proud to announce that our Spanish language schools have been awarded the 2011 Excellence Award by languagecourse.net. Every year languagecourse.net requests evaluations from more than a thousand language course students worldwide in order to recognise language schools which provide outstanding services to their clients. As a result of these evaluations languagecourse.net presents an annual Excellence Award to those language schools which receive the highest customer satisfaction ratings worldwide.
Latin Immersion in the News
Sarah Kugler, an AP journalist, recently studied at and reported on our Spanish school in Chile.
The article, featured in USA Today and on the MSNBC website, describes her experience at the school and in Santiago.
Hand Pick Spanish Schools
Our schools are amongst the most reputable in Latin America.
As a result of this immersion experience you will get to know the locals and culture so this way you can learn Spanish faster.
Spanish Language Programs
- Why Study Abroad
- Learn Spanish in Mendoza, Argentina
- Learn Spanish in Santiago Chile
- Learn Spanish in Viña del Mar Valparaiso
- Learn Spanish in Cuenca Ecuador
- Learn Spanish in Lima Peru
- Learn Spanish in Cusco Peru
- Learn Spanish in Coronado, Costa Rica
- Learn Spanish in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Learn Spanish in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Spanish Language School Locations:Argentina: Buenos Aires - Mendoza / Chile: Santiago – Valparaiso - Viña del Mar / Costa Rica: San Jose - Jaco Beach / Ecuador: Cuenca / Peru: Lima – Cusco / Mexico: Oaxaca - Puerto Vallarta
Special Immersion Programs
- Spanish for Medical Programs:
Customized program including medical-specific courses and clinical shadowing. Available in Argentina, Chile, and Peru.
- Argentina Spanish-Tango:
Supplement your Spanish school course with private tango lessons in Buenos Aires.
Spanish courses plus off-days for skiing and snowboarding. Available in Santiago, Chile and Bariloche, Argentina. June-September.
- DELE Exam Preparation:
Special immersion program to help students pass the DELE Spanish as a second language course.
Special Immersion Combinations and Discounts
- Argentina-Chile Combination: Learn Spanish at both our Spanish language school in Buenos Aires, Argentina and our school in Santiago, Chile.
- Country Spanish Program: Study in three countries: Argentina, Chile, and Peru. Ideal for students wishing to learn Spanish whilst experiencing a varieity of accents and cultures.
- Study Abroad Academic Credit: While we have students from all ages, university students can often receive academic credit for Spanish courses with Latin Immersion.
- Long-term Discount: The longer you stay, the lower the prices. For example, study Spanish 16+ weeks and receive a discount of 15% off of normal weekly prices. A very cost-effective way to go from beginner to advanced in a Spanish language school.